[X Newbies] Safari 'save as...' question

Konrad Waibel overloadinfo at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 08:31:01 PDT 2003

On Thursday, Jun 19, 2003, at 16:12 US/Pacific, Albert W D'Amanda wrote:

> Why don't you just download( free)  and use IE5.2 until Safari is
> finalized?

I will download IE if I absolutely need to at a later date. With my new
iMac I am hoping Safari will develop fully so I won't need Microsoft.
I'm surprised at my attitude on this, I looked forward to IE5 and was
happy to use it, now I don't want to if possible.
> BTW. Did you submit a Safari problem report?
I have several times in the past six weeks, but only for single
occurrences, and I didn't understand the problem. Now that you pointed
me in the direction of the real problem, I will send them the info I
have.

Thanks again.

Konrad.