[X Newbies] OS X Mail - National Do Not Call List

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Sat Jun 28 12:49:14 PDT 2003

Should I take the bait? Should I? Should I?

OK, I will.

Here's what he said:

>> There are many situations where the CID will display 'unknown' due to
>> the
>> phone system that a business or organization is using.

He means there are many situations where the caller is not purposely
blocking their CID, but it doesn't come through. At home here we screen
all our calls, and there are many, many calls that are "legitimate",
businesses and personal, where the CID doesn't come through, but
because of incompatibilities in the phone system.

David