[X Newbies] Question re First Install of OS X on iMac

wdlnd at adelphia.net wdlnd at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 30 17:42:09 PDT 2003

I installed OS X  Jaguar on my old iBook.  I installed 9.2 first, then Jaguar.
Before the install I saved what I needed and then erased the drive.  I
guess I did not need a firmware upgrade cause it's working great.  I
thought if you needed to upgrade firmware you would get a message
before or after the install.  I guess not.

Birgit

off at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> $14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from
your Mac ISP
> Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://
macinternetaccess.com

> DVIator   | Run Dual ADC displays on your G4 or just one on an older
Mac!