iSight box

Joey Campillo campillo at info.com.ph
Mon Jun 30 19:23:05 PDT 2003

Just a quick q for those with iSights already.  Can anyone please give
me the measurements of the box the iSight comes in? The reason I ask is
it will take at least another month for them to be available here. So
I'm thinking of having a friend bring a couple over for me and some
friends (didn't see the point  if i was the only one with it). But I
don't want to impose on him if the boxes are really huge.

I'm on digest so I'd appreciate a direct reply. I have to order by
tomorrow as he is leaving SFO by the 12th of July.

TIA,
Joey