[X Newbies] Help a colleague with Outlook PC to Entourage Mac

Mark_PHILIP at scdf.gov.sg Mark_PHILIP at scdf.gov.sg
Sun Mar 9 19:16:24 PST 2003

Hi there,
Because you are using Outlook on the PC (either 97, 2000 or Express), I
don't think MS created such a mail importer.
What I can suggest is this:

1) Download a copy of Eudora for Windows Version 5.2 (www.eudora.com)
2) Install Eudora on the same PC (as the one that has Outlook installed)
and get it to import from Outlook
3) Backup the Eudora directory on the PC to a CD.
4) Go to your Mac, download Eudora for Mac and then try to import the
Eudora directory from the CD. (Perhaps eudora.com may have some additional
information on this.)
5) Then startup Entourage Mac and import the newly created Eudora folder.

Hopefully that works...

Let us know how it goes...