[X Newbies] 10.1.5 upgrade

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 21:35:08 PST 2003

At 10:40a -0600 2003.03.01, Michael Roberts wrote:
>I am using 10.1.4.  Some time ago I remember reading that upgrading to
>10.1.5 was not recommended.  Is there anything to that or is 10.1.5 a
>good upgrade?

10.1.5 was so good to me that I kept Jaguar in its shrinkwrap for
months, not wanting to disturb a sweet thing. This on a pair of
Lombards, an iBook 600 and a lamp-type iMac. I've taken the Lombards
up to Jaguar but the iMac is running QuarkXPress and I _really_ don't
want to disturb that install. I seem to have a rare instance of QX5
that works well in Classic! <knocking feverishly on lumber>
--
Crumpled bits of paper filled with imperfect thoughts - Rutherford/Robertson