Printing Problem

Galen A Grimes gag5 at psu.edu
Sat May 3 11:58:49 PDT 2003

I'm having a printing problem with my Mac PowerBook G4. I am running Mac
OS X 10.2.5.

I can't print to either my home or work Windows 2000 network. At home I
have an HP LaserJet 5P and at work I have 2 printers -- a Brother
HL-2460 and an HP LaserJet 2200 Series 6 PCL.

Even though I have downloaded and installed the Mac OS X drivers for all
3 printers, anytime I attempt to print to any of the aforementioned
printers all that is sent is PostScript code.

I would certainly appreciate someone telling me how to solve this
problem so I can complete my transition from Windows to Mac.

Thanks in advance.

Galen