[X Newbies] Text Smoothing

cheshirekat cheshirekat at cheshirekat.com
Sat May 3 20:55:07 PDT 2003

On Sat, May 3, 2003, TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net,
invoked powers within the internet realm, to proclaim ...

>cheshirekat tapped out this message on 5/3/2003 9:02 PM
>
>>You can change font smoothing with the System Preferences application.
>>
>>Click on the "General" pane.
>>The font smoothing option is at the bottom.
>

>Yes I know that but you are limited to text over size 12 and I use 12 or
>under for normal use.

The font smoothing preferences must be different for my configuration.

"Turn off text smoothing for font sizes __ and smaller"

8
9
10
12

I have mine set at 8. But I don't know if this is different with the
different OS X versions. I'm currently using 10.2.5.

HTH

cheshirekat