Screenshots/Photoshop

William Lane wilann at telusplanet.net
Mon May 5 19:28:26 PDT 2003

Hmmm, seems odd that PS would have problems however, having said that,
here's what I did to get rid of the .pdf screenshots. Downloaded a
little app called Kunvert. ALL it does is convert to jpg. So, I take a
screenshot, I control click on the file and 'open with' Kunvert.
Kunvert has a preference to 'quit when done'. It fires up, converts the
.pdf to .jpg and then quits. Another preference in Kunvert
automatically deletes the original .pdf. Voila! A jpg file in about 3
seconds (on the old beige G3) and no more .pdf

hope this helps with at least some of your problems.

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 04:17  PM, Anne Keller-Smith wrote:

> Don't tell me to abandon OS9 because I still can't do screenshots
> yet in OSX that Photoshop can open. That's only the one thing.
>
> Thanks in advance for anything that can clear this up in my mind.

__
William Lane
Calgary Canada
Via Mac OSX - Mail