Conceptualizing Desktop

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue May 6 14:22:47 PDT 2003

> From: Anne Keller-Smith <earthpigz at earthlink.net>
> Don't tell me to abandon OS9 because I still can't do screenshots
> yet in OSX that Photoshop can open. That's only the one thing.

THAT'S what is holding you back?!

Go to versiontracker.com and download Kunvert.

Once you have it, simply make screenshots in OS X as normal (which will
create PDF files) and then drag them onto Kunvert, which will instantly
convert them to JPEGs.

No, it's not as elegant as TinkerTool used to make it, but until Apple
makes a change to make it easy to pick what format you want screenshots
in, use Kunvert. It's a heck of a lot easier than firing up OS 9
everytime you want a screenshot.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com