[X Newbies] Conceptualizing Desktop

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Tue May 6 15:03:30 PDT 2003

Charles Martin tapped out this message on 5/6/2003 5:22 PM

>Once you have it, simply make screenshots in OS X as normal (which will
>create PDF files) and then drag them onto Kunvert, which will instantly
>convert them to JPEGs.

By now she knows that this can be done with Preview in a similar way, and
exported to another format that can be sent to anyone with one or two
clicks.
It is amazing how many addons are needed to get back functionality that
was lost. I like to do it with the built in stuff first.