Partitioning Drive? Thanks

Stephen Foster foster at pop.ca.inter.net
Wed May 21 08:33:39 PDT 2003

Thanks to those who responded and offered the different viewpoints.
Part of my problem is not understanding where X puts things (after
all I'm still using 8.1 and it's not only extremely stable but, for
me, highly intuitive). I don't have the same degree of comfort, yet,
with X and it has left me confused when I've dabbled with it on my
wife's iBook.
Stephen

--
-
"A man cannot step into the same river twice; for neither is it the