[X Newbies] mail help

John Lowther j.lo at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 18:04:06 PDT 2003

it does. and did, a few hours ago.
     what is odd (to me at least) is that i thought  that if you chose
to put  the address book icon in the bar in mail then when you clicked
it it wd open the address book. but it doesnt does it. it opens a
mail-version of it. i'll get used to it  i guess, it just seems very
round-a-bout to have go elsewhere to fix such a problem when i am able
to add and do other thing to the address book from mail. like there
should  better integration between mail and address book or something...

still, thanks
jlo