[X Newbies] Probably a dumb question

Birgit Rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 6 07:08:35 PST 2003

No question is dumb.  I don't know what your problem with your G4 is
right now.  You should just trash prefs that pertain to your problem.
The Library folder in your Users has the preferences folder from which
you can trash files.  Do not throw out anything from the other Library
Folders, or make changes to anything other than your Users folder.
That should keep you out of more trouble.

Birgit Rhoads