[X Newbies] Norton SystemWorks 3.0 for Mac?

David Crandon tabdave at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 12:24:45 PST 2003

uhh...it seems that Albert is a little hotheaded. Obviously a bone to
pick.

You'll find many people who will tell you of bad experiences with
Norton. There are many more people who've never had a problem with it.
This includes me. I've used it hundreds of times on about a dozen
machines with it never causing a problem.

Unfortunatley he is wrong regarding the "adapted" from windows thing.
The program is designed from the ground up. You can't "adapt" a low
level repair program for a completely different operating system.

However, it wouldn't be the first program I'd buy, it would be the
second. The first would be DiskWarrior. Although they do completely
different things.

An easier way to search for the products aside from Google is
http://www.versiontracker.com

Also, I'm not sure why he needed to insult you.

David Crandon