[X Newbies] Process Viewer Say OK on Memory

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 16 05:04:57 PST 2003

On Sunday, November 16, 2003, at 05:03  AM, Eugene Lee wrote:

> What exactly is reporting this out of memory message?

I am speculating the cause of a rare panic -- first one I've seen on
this sysetm -- and I can't say for sure it ran out, but I had iTunes
radio going at the same time as AOL ----- anything's apt to happen then.

With all the things in this system you'd think they'd have given you
some easy way of knowing.
Like a message that comes up with  #2 or #11 or something I could deal
with.
Nothing you can do but add memory like in an IBM/PC I guess.

Anyway, warning to back up as always...and I did.