[X Newbies] ITunes not playing

Michael Winter michael-winter at uiowa.edu
Tue Nov 25 06:30:26 PST 2003

On Nov 25, 2003, at 6:36 AM, jc wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2003, at 7:17 AM, Albert D'Amanda wrote:

> Is below what you need Albert?

Looks like you did a good job covering his question, and it looks like
your hardware should be more than adequate. Also looks like you're
up-to-date with the software too. In fact, it looks identical to my
system and (I know you don't want to hear this) I haven't had any
trouble with iTunes, and I do some pretty intensive computing while the
music is playing too.

So, I have a different question. What are you using as a source for
your music? Are you playing directly from a CD, from music on your hard
drive, or playing music being shared/streamed over a network? I'm
trying to make sure the problem isn't the source material (bad CD,
network slowdowns...).

-Mike