[X Newbies] Epson 1260 Scanner & Panter

Frank Eves gold_eagle at mac.com
Thu Nov 27 10:06:24 PST 2003

On Nov 27, 2003, at 8:53, Albert D'Amanda wrote:

> using the Epson Driver update V 1.25/ the 1260  in Panther :
>
> On bootup, Epson Application Scanner Monitor remains Open ,runs
> continuously and does not automatically Quit. You have to Force Quit
> the Application using  the  Apple Activity Monitor Utility.

I'm using an older scanner, the EPSON Perfection 1200U, with Twain
Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v1.25A.

After deleting the EPSON Scanner Monitor from the startup item list and
selecting "Use TWAIN software whenever possible" within Image Capture I
have had no problems using my trusty scanner with Photoshop 7, Acrobat
Pro 6 and OmniPage Pro X.

Frank
13 vitamins, 23 whole food greens, 4 fatty acids, 7 plant enzymes, 63
minerals, 6 fibers, 28 phytonutrients, 18 amino acids, 19 proprietary
herbs plus ellagic acid from pomegranate and red raspberry extracts
<http://www.whole-food-liquid-nutrition.com>