[X Newbies] Printing from the Address Book

Leon Sargent Leon.Sargent at verizon.net
Fri Nov 28 16:20:44 PST 2003

On Nov 28, 2003, at 6:37 PM, Scott wrote:

> 10.3's addressbook will automagically do label printing

I just read your email and so I went to the Address book and tried to
print a single label.  I was successful.  Now I would like to ask how
do you print a whole sheet of say Avery labels for one address.  How
would you do that for multiple address in one printing.  Like you
christmas address label.

If you could point a way to this information I would be very grateful.

Lee