[X Newbies] Printing from the Address Book

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 29 05:24:46 PST 2003

>> After umpteen years of using Kiwi Envelopes in my home office I
>> finally decided to update to something compatible with OS-X.
>>

> No bloatware necessary, unless you consider 10.3 bloated. 10.3's
> addressbook will automagically do label printing. No envelope layouts,
> but you could set up a custom paper size.

Now I feel really stupid!!

It's not obvious to me how to do this automagic printing you describe.

When I select a name in my address list then try to print something the
only thing I get is a complete listing of the all the names I have in
the database.

Several searches in Apple Help turned up nothing useful. But I'm not
surprised as that Help is rather lame.

Thanks,
John