[X Newbies] problem with external firewire drive

jc jc at his.com
Tue Oct 28 07:52:56 PST 2003

OK, I have Disk Warrior. I'll try that. Also may just go ahead and
install Panther and see what happens. My Mac has been real flakey
lately (applications suddenly closing when I do something a little bit
unusal- like a find and replace or sometimes just a save as) and I'm
hoping Panther will settle it down.

I've got to finish a rush job in Dreamweaver first, before I do
anything else.

--Jim