[X Newbies] upgrading

John Lowther j.lo at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 15 21:56:54 PDT 2003

thanks. i'll start looking at this tomorrow i hope.
also, i don't insist on using firewire and target disk. that is simply
what was suggested to me here as the easiest way to move a bunch of
applications and such over.  i'm not attached to any one method just
trying to make one machine mirror the other in most respects if
networking would do i would be happy to learn how (tho i am broker than
broke right now so it'd have to wait).
the OS troubles all started after installing OS X.2 on top (i thought)
of OS 9.2, but as i mentioned classic (which is 9.2 right?) won't
launch now -- where did it go -- etc etc