[X Newbies] Haunted by users...

Florin Alexander Neumann alexn at ica.net
Sun Sep 21 14:09:12 PDT 2003

On Sunday, Sep 21, 2003, at 16:01 Canada/Eastern, Clive Read wrote:

> One problem leads to another: I went to Applications (OS X), but there
> is NO
> folder for Microsoft Office X.

Then you didn't install MS Office X, but got Entourage separately. I
suggest (obviously) checking Microsoft's support site. You could start
at

<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/entouragex/
using.aspx?pid=usingentouragex&type=howto&article=/MAC/LIBRARY/
feature_articles/officex/en_SwitchApple2Ent.xml>

> [...] all of the error messages and Menus are now in
> SPANISH.

No gusta el castellano, amigo? Then check System
Preferences>International>Language and System
Preferences>International>Input Menu.