[X Newbies] iDress for Address Book

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Sat Sep 27 10:34:26 PDT 2003

No need.  From  http://www.apple.com/macosx/panther/mail.html -

> Print labels
> Do you like to correspond by paper mail? Whether you want to send
> holiday greetings to friends and family or send a printed newsletter
> to clients, Address Book can help by printing all your labels for you.
> No need to export records to another application. Address Book prints
> directly onto dozens of supported Avery, Avery metric and Dymo label
> stocks.

The pic is too small to make out many details. I've played with it a
bit - it rocks. It's as easy as clicking "File, Print".  No more
AppleWorks databases with label layouts.
It's so slick that I just spent time digging through the Apple  web
site to find the quote above, just so I could say it exists wihout
breaking NDA.

--
Scott