[X Newbies] Router for home use - cross platform

Aranzazu caranzazu at union-city.k12.nj.us
Mon Sep 29 05:39:21 PDT 2003

>Is one router better than others for cross-platform? I want all my computers
>to be able to access my cable modem and printer.

I use an airport Base station and a mini-hub. it's cheap, simple,
easy, user friendly, and it supports my wired as well as my wireless
computers. Me personally i think it is the best value for the money.
but that is just my opinion
--
From
Aranzazu

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.