Picture Stamp on email messages

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sun Apr 4 11:50:44 PDT 2004

> From: Pat Kane <wiredogs at tampabay.rr.com>
>
> I have a .Mac account. My husband does not.
> We both use Mail.
> His emails to me from his roadrunner account have a picture he selected
> on them ... through Account preferences. Does that add to the
> confusion?

No, not at all.

The picture you're seeing was not sent by him. It's added by YOUR copy
of Mail by grabbing the picture associated with him from your Address
Book.

When I receive email from my friends who have pics in my Address Book,
it uses their picture automagically. Nice touch.

_Chas_

Have you noticed that this administration's harshest critics are ...
lifelong Republicans?
Richard Clarke, Paul O'Neil, John McCain, Scott Ritter, John Dean ...
and the list goes on ...