[X Newbies] video on the Internet

birgit rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 6 17:01:57 PDT 2004

Some sites require Windows Media Player.  It will not hurt your Mac.
Download Windows Media Player for Mac. It may ask if you want it to be
the default player, but you don't have to chose yes.  You can also
download a free RealPlayer for Mac which are required on some other
sites.  It will also ask if you want it to be your default player.
Hopefully you already have a Quicktime Player installed. I would prefer
Quicktime, but too many sites are Windoze and use the others.  I hope
this answers your questions.  Birgit