[X Newbies] Intro | Apple Mail and Spam

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 09:18:40 PDT 2004

On Apr 7, 2004, at 1:06 PM, Anne Keller-Smith wrote:

> I have set up Mail with multiple mailboxes and the filters are working
> very nicely. I did set up some spam filters as well by creating rules
> as David Pogue suggested in his original Missing Manual.

Well, I don't have that book, so I can't speak to his technique
specifically, but all I did was start junking the spam without adding
any manual rules at all. I keep 7 days worth of junk, and its picked up
273 of 327 spams I received in the last 7 days with no false positives.
I hardly ever even check on it anymore because I haven't gotten a
single false positive in months.

SR