[X Newbies] Where's the cube?

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Wed Apr 14 07:04:42 PDT 2004

>I checked the requirements, and I easily meet the requirements for Quartz Extreme. Is there a place to turn it on or something?

When switching, the resolution and color depth of the users must be the same for the rotating cube to appear.

>Are you referring to my sig? It has nothing to do with my citizenship.

Ya, I think he got that. He was trying to be generic and cover all bases rather than point a finger.

> I welcome further comments/questions off-list. I post this on-list because it's the 3rd comment I've gotten today, both pro & con.

I'll say that sigs such as your cause me to ignore all sigs. I'll also add that if I want to be preached to, I know where to go to get that. And that would not be this list.
--

Robert Ameeti

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.

- Ashleigh Brilliant