[X Newbies] OT: "Propaganda"

Ben Gold bgold at acedsl.com
Thu Apr 15 07:08:21 PDT 2004

I find this whole thing ridiculous, to be honest.   It's a signature!

I didn't see the original signature, but I can hardly imagine it would
bother me.  If it's a signature, it is by definition at the bottom of
the message – just stop reading.  I really don't understand the
problem.  I subscribe to a number of lists that frown upon or ban
political discussions, but they never think of altering people's
signatures.  What was the content of said signature?  Was it racially
offensive or something?

-Ben