[X Newbies] OT: "Propaganda"

Aranzazu caranzazu at union-city.k12.nj.us
Thu Apr 15 07:34:55 PDT 2004

>I find this whole thing ridiculous, to be honest.   It's a signature!
>
>I didn't see the original signature, but I can hardly imagine it would
>bother me.  If it's a signature, it is by definition at the bottom of
>the message - just stop reading.  I really don't understand the
>problem.  I subscribe to a number of lists that frown upon or ban
>political discussions, but they never think of altering people's
>signatures.  What was the content of said signature?  Was it racially
>offensive or something?

The funny thing is that it wasn't. If i remember correctly it was a
random(non offensive) comment and link to someone's home page.
--
From
Aranzazu

This message has been scanned for virus detection by the
Union City School's e-mail system. Un-cleanable attachments
have been deleted and the sender notified