[X Newbies] OT: "Propaganda"

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Apr 15 12:03:49 PDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 10:49:38AM -0400, Alex wrote:
:
: On Thursday, Apr 15, 2004, at 09:40 Canada/Eastern, Aranzazu wrote:
:
: >That is extremely rude of you to "suggest" to anyone to change their
: >signature. Personally I find your "suggestion" to be very offensive
: >and unwelcome. Should it not be up to the individual to put what they
: >wish in their signature.
:
: So, it would be alright with you to put in a sig a slogan denying the
: Holocaust, praising the 9/11 and 3/11 attacks or the Oklahoma bombing,
: or the slaughter of the Tutsis, etc., etc.? Or perhaps one insulting
: the Jewish or Muslim or Hindu faiths? Or persons of Hispanic descent?

There's a recent movie about foreign terrorists trying to take land away
from its legal owners.  I think the movie is called "The Alamo"...?

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/