Browser and Mail Qs

Bob Geiger rbgeiger at optonline.net
Wed Apr 21 07:26:30 PDT 2004

I'm trying to move my data from an iMac running 10.3.3 over to a G4 AGP
running 10.3.3. I've installed the software and have been emailing
files to myself and burning CDs to bring some data in. Now I want to
move some pesky data files over. My question is, where they are?

My problem data files go to MIE, Safari and Mail.

MIE (5.2) - I can't import the bookmarks that I set up as an export
file. When I pass the file to the G4 and import into MIE it brings the
bookmarks up as a html page. How can I do this?

Safari (1.2.1) - Again, I'd like to import the bookmarks I already have
in Safari on the iMac. From what I've already read Safari isn't able to
do so yet. Is this something Isync could be used for. I would have
opened Safari for the first time and have it read my MIE bookmarks but
couldn't import into that.

Mail (1.3.7) - Can I create mbox files of my mail and email them to
myself and then just put them in a directory for Mail?