[X-Newbies] Online access outside of wifi?

Thomas McDermott Jr tjm at pobox.com
Sat Dec 11 22:00:57 PST 2004

Good evening,
	Was wondering if anyone could make a suggestion..or even tell me if this
scenario is possible.  I will be doing some travelling and would like to
stay connected with my 12 inch powerbook but the trains don't offer wifi
access.  I thought I could use something with my Verizon cell phone, for
example the Verizon office Kit, but they don't support the mac.  Thought
about a national access plan through other companies, but again, no mac
support.  I found this website that sell cards for aircards:
http://www.novamedia.de/ but who would I connect with?
	I guess I am just looking for any options and possibilities...using an LG
6100 cell phone if that matters.

Thanks

Tom