[X Newbies] Help: 2nd E-Mail Account in mac.mail.com

birgit rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 13 06:56:19 PST 2004

Albert I have 5 different email accounts.  Only one of those accounts
is a .mac account.  When you configure your OS, Apple asks you for
information about your .mac membership and it shows up in your Apple
Mail. If you need an additional .mac email account I think you might
have to pay Apple for another account.  The other 4 accounts are set up
using my cable server, adelphia.net.  You can have as many email
accounts as your ISP will allow.  Find out from your ISP how they want
you to set up mail accounts.  They do differ and you can probably go to
your ISP online/help.  Birgit