[X Newbies] Can't print

W Lane wilann at telusplanet.net
Tue Feb 17 18:43:29 PST 2004

On Feb 17, 2004, at 19:25, Alan/Linda Bell wrote:

> Anyway, I'm starting to get the feeling that the new OS is sending me
> to a new printer--either that or back to OS 9.1. Any advice?

Gimp Print may solve the problem, however the Keyspan connection may
also cause some issues. Having said that, I'd likely just upgrade to a
new printer, they're not quite free yet, but they're getting close. For
example, an Epson C84 after rebates is about $85 at the one shop here
in Calgary, Canada. At that price it's not worth messing around with
the old one for very long. Especially with the 'wonky' connection.