mac applications

lingo lingo at goraa.com
Fri Feb 20 18:11:45 PST 2004

Hi list, im a total newbie to mac, i know pretty much everything about pc's but on macs i dont know jack. Picked up a few books to help me with stuff but i still need help. Here is my question how do i remove(uninstall) programs from my computer. I am running osx and i also have os9. I noticed that under both operating systems in the application folders that the program i want to remove is there. Do i just send to trash that folder? how do i remove and reinstall? thank you