[X Newbies] mac applications

Chris Walker chris at mymac.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 09:19:54 PST 2004

On 21/2/04 David Crandon wrote:

>There is an OS9 utility called "Installer Observer" that automates the
>manual process you do of listing files.

There is also a shareware app called Uninstaller which does something
similar.  I quote:

"Uninstaller is a Cocoa drag and drop software that scans and checks
folders and volumes contents to find added, modified and removed items.
Uninstaller allows you to delete added files and folders in a folder or a
volume since a previously folder or volume saved state. Lists, scans and
states can be saved or exported for comparisons and delayed deletions.
Infos and various operations could be done on selected items."

I would guess it is useful, (not tried it) but should be used with care.

You can get it from: <http://macmagna.free.fr/>  Costs 19 USD

Chris