[X Newbies] (no subject)

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:52:19 PST 2004

That extension probably needs to be dropped into the OS 9 extensions folder.
If that doesn't work, try getting "Joliet Volume Access":
http://www.versiontracker.com/php/feedback/article.php?story=20021221053940869

Typing "sony mavica, Mac, udf" in Google produced many results, including:

This site says it can't be done.. but use camera to view disc:
http://archive.mac-mgrs.org/archive/2003/20030709214949.txt

MacAddict says it can be done..
http://www.macaddict.com/issues/0201/rev.mavica.html

Says no go: