Mail not launching

Cyril Frankovich cybarb at mac.com
Wed Feb 25 20:00:22 PST 2004

Hello all;
Suddenly I cannot access Mail app from Internet Explorer 5.2.3; triple
checked mail preferences in browser prefs and in OS  X 10.1.5;  deleted
and re-added all information in Network Prefs. E-mail.
Mail button on browser button bar is not dimmed out and menu drops down
from it, but Read Mail or Send Link is not accessed. Removed the
following:
                                                   IE Cache.waf
                                                   Download Cache
                                                    com.apple.mail.plist

I hope this is enough information and I would appreciate any advice,
cy