Epson 740 Utility and Panther Problem

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Thu Jan 1 08:04:47 PST 2004

"Albert D'Amanda" <adamanda at mac.com> wrote:

> So when  head cleaning time comes , which is very often for the Epson
> 740, I plan to carry it downstairs, hook it up to the B&W and clean
> away.

Way back when the 740s were new, and even a year later, folks on these lists
were complaining about how often the heads needed to be cleaned.  We learned
then to TURN OFF those printers when not in use to keep them from attracting
dust.

I know we like to let things idle and sleep through the nights and weekends,
but this is worth trying to break the habit.

--
Al Poulin