[X Newbies] installing panther

Albert D'Amanda adamanda at mac.com
Mon Jan 5 10:55:37 PST 2004

On Jan 5, 2004, at 11:49 AM, Chris Morland wrote:

>  what would advise? what's on the second and third disk? thanks in
> advance.

I believe , based on the screen icons, the second disc mainly has some
additional software installers like more printer drivers and some
foreign language stuff

The third disc mainly has the Epson 2 / Printer Utility Drivers
installer and some other "geek" stuff

If your Printer is a non-Epson , you do not work with foreign languages
do not do  software design .I would file them.

The basic Panther OS10.3 installation is fully contained in the first
disc

You can go to Software Updates in System Preferences for the latest
updates, like 10.3.2

albert