[X Newbies] 9 and 10 on one machne, different HDs?

aussieblnd aussieblnd at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 11 11:35:23 PST 2004

Yes you can do that NO Problem' O....! You will not be able to run 9 and X
at the same time though.  (Unless it's classic under X)  Just be sure to put
X on the first drive and 9 on the second.
I have 2 - 80 (eighty) gig drives with X on one drive and 9 on the other
each formatted as a Single partition using the full 80 (eighty) gig.
Just choose the start-up drive (X or 9) rebbot and your running.............