[X Newbies] 9 and 10 on one machne, different HDs

Aranzazu caranzazu at union-city.k12.nj.us
Tue Jan 13 05:31:29 PST 2004

>Thanks for the advice.  I've installed the second drive.  I had wanted to
>put X on that.  But I see that you've mentioned it should go on the first
>drive.  Is there any particular reason for that?  Does X always have to go
>on the first drive?
>Thanks

I doesn't matter what drive you put osx on
--
From
Aranzazu

This message has been scanned for virus detection by the Union City School's email system. Un-cleanable attachments have been deleted and the sender notified.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.