[X Newbies] problem with application windows

Renita Williams rmmwms at att.net.
Tue Jan 13 19:48:07 PST 2004

Thanks, I will be upgrading to Panther soon (after I transfer all my
music to DVD).  However, this is a new problem.  My application windows
did not start hiding themselves like this until last week.  That's what
so frustrating.  I can't figure out what changed to cause this
behavior.  I guess I can wait a couple of more weeks until I upgrade to
get rid of the problem.  But in the meantime, its very frustrating.

In the end, I know it will be something simple that I probably changed
and am overlooking.

Renita