[X Newbies] G3 V G4

Gretchen Hayman gretchen at sedl.org
Wed Jan 14 10:17:52 PST 2004

On Jan 14, 2004, at 11:30, Tiernan O'Toole wrote:

> well, is linux really the dark side?

No, no, linux is good!  In general, people have a (bad) habit of
hearing/seeing "PC" and translating it to "Windows".  PCs are not
inherently bad, it's the choice of OS that can turn them to the dark
side.

> and concidering my PC is a dual athlon,

Excellent!  Fighting the man on more than one front, I see.   ;)

> i do find my self using my mac a lot more, and wishing for many of its
> features in work and at home on my workstation!

*lol*  Annoying, isn't it?  It still has room for improvement, but each
major release has only gotten better.

Good luck with the upgrade and welcome to the Mac side!

gretchen
(net admin with a rack o'PCs--all of which are running linux)