Disk Utility

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 16 21:51:21 PST 2004

I am going to try to fix file associations on an iMac with X on Monday.
He could not find Disk Utility to run permissions and I did not dare
have him use the terminal while on the phone................

Where could it be and can I get it somewhere again?

What else could be causing him NOT to even be able to drag a similar
.cwk file over the AppleWorks icon and have it open?? This is making me
crazy from afar. I have given him three different ways to associate the
file......

I plan to run permissions, check updates, try again to associate.

How can I tell if he has the bogus 10.2.8 on there?

What else can I do?