[X Newbies] Disk Utility

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 04:36:48 PST 2004

On Saturday, January 17, 2004, at 04:58  AM, David Crandon wrote:

> Do a "Find File" for it.

We did and it was nowhere. He did not even come up with files that had
the word DISK in them! I came up with 209.....

> How can I tell if he has the bogus 10.2.8 on there?
>
> Check the OS version this way. While in the Finder, choose "About This
> Mac" under the Apple menu in the menu bar.

Heh, yes, but that is not what I mean.

> Aren't you a Mac consultant?

What I mean is, I know how to see if it's 10.2.8 but what about that
bogus iteration that was pulled? I have the feeling he did it
immediately after that came out and it was bad..remember? Is there like
a number after the 10.2.8.........?