[X Newbies] Disk Utility/RESOLVED [TID]

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 20:50:37 PST 2004

On Tuesday, January 20, 2004, at 11:46  PM, J wrote:

>> Read again what I wrote. Was AppleWorks greyed out _even_ with the
>> Show All Applications option?

YES.

>> If yes, then there was a problem (quotes or not). Again, test it on
>> your own -- it's not exactly difficult.

I DID it on the machine in question, yesterday when I arrive there, and
I just posted about 3 times today that I resolved it by removing the
quotes around the file name. Then there was no need to do a manual
association...

The user had simply not thought to tell me over the phone that the file
name had quotes around it and I never imagined anything like that.