[X Newbies] Sharing a printer

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Fri Jan 23 08:04:29 PST 2004

If you have a printer with more than one input jack, you can attach
one computer to each jack; each will print when the printer is ready.

On my Epson 740, I have the G5 connected to the USB port, and an
iBook connected (through an Epson Parallel-USB adapter) to the parallel
port. (The adapter came with my previous Epson 640 printer.)

Jon